Alto Valle de Rio Negro

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Noble del Sur, Malbec Reserve 2006, very good malbec with a lesson


Noble del Sur, malbec reserve 2006, By Dos Arboles SA, USD 18

A malbec from Tunuyan Departament in Uco Valley, Mendoza. Wonderful nose of chocolate, soft coffee and sweety thing that soon after toaches the palate leaves imprints of ripe red fruits and plum. Quite balanced and attractive from the beginning. Nice acidity and alcohol backing the backbone. I´d say a 90 points malbec with the virtues of an Uco´s Malbec. A great value no doubt.

The first time tasted my palate was numb and the wine dodge me into a wrong conclusion. Surely my palate was sick and I didn´t double check the tasting a few days aftewards. This tasting is a correction. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete