Alto Valle de Rio Negro

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Altocedro (Año Cero) Malbec 2011, a fantastic red from La Consulta District


Altocedro Malbec 2011, By Bodega Altocedro SA , USD 16A malbec from La Consulta district of San Carlos Departament, Uco Valley.
www.altocedro.com.ar
A top and wonderful terroir giving not less than magnific wines. Full of tipicity spreads plum and fresh black cherries
like few. Just balanced alcohol and acidity it may plateau around 4 years of careful life. An 89 point young malbec with fair price by quality even I don´t know if its competitive marketplace. I would personaly buy it frecuently becuase I love San Carlos´s wines. (well, I´d say like I love Central Mendoza´s, San Rafael´s, Patagonia´s, and actually a long ist outside of Argentina).

No comments:

Post a Comment